Sunday, April 19, 2009

No More Bunnies:(

Well it turns out that neighborhood dogs that were allowed to run wild were responsible for the disappearance of my rabbits. I woke up yesterday to find similar damage to my hutches that had been pulled down onto my garden, and my last two rabbits gone. As the ground was nice and soft from the rain we have been getting, I could see the paw prints on the ground in my tomato patch. Some how this makes me less mad about the rabbits being gone. It was just animals doing what animals do. I am however mad at the owners of these dogs. I have been informed that a new(er) rule out here was that all dogs either had to be on a running line, chain/wire/leash, or fenced. These people are not doing this. I wish I knew who they are. I would go tell them how much they owe me for their dog's last two dinners!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I'm so sorry! Do you guys have a fence around your yard? Dogs unleashed is just rude, I hope you find out who their owner are!