Friday, April 17, 2009

I am So Mad!

That's right, I am so freakin', unbelievably mad. Last night while I was in here writing about how I was raising rabbits in order to have an independent food source, some one snuck into my back yard and stole my female rabbits. Why would some one do this to me? I have prayed and prayed that some how they just got out, and I would be able to find and catch them. But it soon became evident to me that they had been stolen. One of my hutches had been ripped open ( why , I don't know. there was a latch just inches above the rip) and the other on was just as I had left it minus one rabbit. What is the most galling is the knowledge that there is nothing I can do about it. If I call the sheriff's office, all they can do is make a report. There were no identifying marks on them, and there was no other signs of human involvement. All I can do now is spend another $80 to get more rabbits, and figure out a way to keep them safe, like keeping them inside (NOT a pleasant thing to do). Pray for me that I will soon stop wishing that the most horrible things on the planet will crawl out of this person's rectum in the most horrifyingly painful ways possible, and will find the strength and faith to forgive them.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Sorry. You could put your money into a garden. I doubt anyone will want to steal your radishes, unless they are pregnant with a little girl named Rapunzel. ;)