Okie dokie, peoples! I just realized how long it has been. (Actually I thought it had been longer than five months, hee, hee, hee) Well, I have things to tell, that's for sure. Things just never stop around here. I am sure everyone can relate to that.
First off, the Donner's are growing again. I am due to have baby #5 in February. I haven't been able to get to a doctor yet, but yes I am working on it, yes I am taking my prenatal vitamins, and no I am not pushing my self.The only thing I need to better are my eating habits. I am craving fruit chew candies like crazy!(?) We don't know if it is a boy or a girl but we are prepping for either one. We have a name for a girl picked out already, Amanda Ruth, But we can't seem to agree on a boy's name. I like Micha, but Derrick says why not go all the way and use Michael. Because I don't LIKE the name Michael for my own child, THAT"S WHY! If you have a biblical boys name for that you want to suggest, I am open to it. Keep in mind that we have already used Daniel, Jacob, and Nathaniel. Automatic No's are David(2 uncles already named that), Caleb, Josiah.
Daniel is now in the first grade, and doing well. I feel lucky that he got the teacher that is like a fanatic about kids learning to read. Her class schedule has them reading 3 to 4 times a day! I love it!!! He is doing great at it. He is having some behavioral issues that he is blaming on not getting enough sleep, stating that he keeps waking up several times a night, but I can't be sure. We are handling it one incident at a time. We are making sure that we properly take him aside and discuss the issue with him.
Jake is in pm pre-k, with no need for speech therapy any more. He is way ahead of the other kids, having already 1 1/2 years of school under his belt. He is already working on learning to spell. His favorite word is "APPLE". He loves riding the bus home with Daniel. It is so great to see them running up the driveway together, big smiles on their faces.
Layla just turned 3 on the 19 of Sept. We had a little party with all the girl cousins since Jordan and Brianna had birthdays within the same time period. Layla had so much fun with the fairy costume Dana got her for dress up,and joyfully paired it up with the play jewelery that Penelope gave her. Other than that she is pretty much the same, a 3 year old "princess cum drama queen" and a little goof ball.
Jaiden is 1 year old, and he has been into ANYTHING he can can reach, which immediately make it's way to the floor. And while his nick name has always been Jai-Jai, he has earned the new nickname of Jay Bird. Yup,enter the " I wanna be naked" stage. He discovered his little pieces-parts, and the fascination will never end! At least he is learning to say "mama" because he wants my attention. Usually to show me that he has removed his diaper!
The company that Derrick was working for was unable to keep him, but he has found a new job working for a company that works with the Hyatt Resort out here.Basically they are the working world version of the AV club. They set up computers, networks, lighting, sound systems, and stuff for business presentations like over heads and video screens. then there is always the troubleshooting part. Gotta have that. He seems to be enjoying it, despite having to walk hither and yon about the hotel and massive grounds.
Well that's all for now. I'll try not to forget my password this time,so I can update more often. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What about Adam? Gabriel? Isaac? James? Joseph? John? Jonathan? Marcus? Mark? Paul? Philip? Samuel? Simon? Stephen? Victor? Zedekiah? Yes I put them in alphabetical order on purpose. These are the ones I could think of off the top of my head. There are BoM ones, too, you know... Maybe one of them will suit a boy in your fam? Just a thought. TTYS! Love you!
Post a Comment