Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Okay, here we go.

Okay, I've done it. I have finally started a Blog. Maybe this means I am starting to get over my procrastinating tendencies, getting things on track, and heading in the direction I have been trying to get myself to go for so long. Mm... No, more like I got tired of feeling bad that I was the only one of my family (well, my sisters and I) that didn't write a family blog. I have been meaning to do this for quite some time, but always figured I wouldn't be any good at it. Then I realized that if I only meant this to be seen by family and friends, I don't really have to be. You guys love me anyway. As long as I keep you updated on the goings on of the family and get Derrick to show me how to get pictures on this thing, all of you will forgive me if it gets a little boring, or rambles on a bit. So, here goes the grand experiment.

No comments: